Top 10 Vegetarian Protein Sources

  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  

1Dairy Products

Don’t worry! All those commercials on TV are not fake! Milk is a very rich source of both protein and calcium. Typically, milk comprises of two types of protein. First is Casein that takes up a major 80% of the composition and the second is called the Whey. Obviously it fills up for the remaining 20%. Studies show that both these types top the charts of high quality proteins. Along-with proteins, milk is also a ready source of essential amino acids. Dairy products are not just about milk. Everything, from cheese to yogurt and cottage cheese are all dairy products. So don’t bother about gobbling up slices of veal when you’ve got the delicious and nutritious vegetarian option of cheese to bite upon.

LEAVE A REPLY